Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sonata

~*Family of Friends*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules (Guild)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avera
Admin
Avera

Stars : 87

Rules (Guild) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Guild)   Rules (Guild) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 am

The rules for LS is simple

- Keep the pervertedness down, we have ppl that are younger or just don't want to hear it.

- No filter dodging, and try to keep the cursing down. An absolutly NO racial slurs or slangs in guild, i don't care what color you are, or if you have issue with a person that is or a different ethnicity.

- Talk! Please abuse guild chat, we love people to talk. If you don't i question if you are alive *cries*. quiet guild chat makes me nervous.

- Keep active, try to stay active on DOMO....if you are gone for over 2 weeks without telling anyone sadly i will have to kick you from the guild. If this does happen i will send you in game mail and mail on here when i do so.
Staying active does not mean just come online for a few moments every few days, say nothing and leave....if you are not active in the guild you iwll sadly be kicked.

- And the final, and in my eyes the most important rule..... Be respectfull to your guildies and other outside of the guild. We are all here to have fun and enjoy DOMO.....so why ruin that for someone else.

~Have fun out there and be safe.
Any help you need or issues post on here or please ask in game Razz

~Avera

_
Back to top Go down
https://lostsonata.rpg-board.net

Rules (Guild)
Page 1 of 1