Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sonata

~*Family of Friends*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bow Chika wow wow: Enter the Sofa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sofa

Sofa

Stars : 12

Bow Chika wow wow: Enter the Sofa Empty
PostSubject: Bow Chika wow wow: Enter the Sofa   Bow Chika wow wow: Enter the Sofa I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am

Name:Marcus
IGN:-Sofa-
Hobbies/Interests:Music, Guitars, Pianos, Turntables Video Games, Women (Duh :3), Making people laugh, Anime, Manga.

Hello people, I am Sofa, the perverted freak and possibly the comedian of Lost Sonata? >_>
But don't let that worry you, I'm taken already. I am a very kind, somewhat funny guy. I love to make friends and socialize. One of my biggest interests is music. I usually listen to Metal, Metalcore, Rock, Pop, Blues, Jazz, Techno, and Industrial. I guess I can say that I am a musician, not a very good one though. XD I do love pianos and turntables but the one thing that always seems to catch my attention is the electric Guitar. The many sounds it can make and just seeing people play it just amazes me and inspires me to play it more. :3 Well I hope to see you all soon. ^^

-Sofa
Back to top Go down

Bow Chika wow wow: Enter the Sofa
Page 1 of 1