Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sonata

~*Family of Friends*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If your having issues with...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Choju

Choju

Stars : 95

If your having issues with... Empty
PostSubject: If your having issues with...   If your having issues with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Like the title says, if your having an issue with anything, here is where you look.

If you have an issue with anyone in the guild, or anything about the guild, report here

If you see anyone violate these rules, to any extent, then report here.
If you want your report to be taken seriously, please include screenshots and/or chatlogs in your report. If you are unsure on how to upload chatlogs, please click here

Keeping up with these when you notice them will help create a much safer and better environment. Any further questions, feel free to ask, and they will be answered.
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

Stars : 189

PostSubject: Re: If your having issues with...   If your having issues with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm

wow thats the first post in game help and issues section /o/ grats ! :O
Back to top Go down
Choju

Choju

Stars : 95

PostSubject: Re: If your having issues with...   If your having issues with... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:39 pm

um, not sure how much "grats" you can get in a post like that but regardless..thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your having issues with...   If your having issues with... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your having issues with...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Sonata :: Help :: Game Help and Issues-
Jump to: