Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Lost Sonata
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Sonata

~*Family of Friends*~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/

Go down 
+2
Avera
Namonaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Namonaki

Namonaki

Stars : 41

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ Empty
PostSubject: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 am

Hello Dreamers! (always wanted to say that Razz)
This is Namonaki, your lovable Elder of Lost Sonata, bringing you a fun and challenging event!

Have you wanted to have a high level job, but just couldn't find the motivation to get it going? Well, now I bring you this event! Starting July 1st @ 12am, I will be sponsoring a leveling event within Lost Sonata for EPIC prizes! Your objective is to level a job from level 20 @ 50% experience to level 50 between July 1st and July 25th. Prizes and tiers are as followed:

First Place:
Platinum Weapon of Choice (level 40, un-statted weapon, only!)
OR
90 Day Big-Bonus Badge

Second Place:
Level 41 Special Edition 4 Pet of Choice! (BAR Kuku, I might change my mind on Lily)
OR
30 Day Big-Bonus Badge

Third Place:
7 Day Big Bonus Badge
5 Gold Medal Resurrections
5 Energy Chilis

ALL Entrants:
2 Party Teleports
2 Phoenix Tears
2 Energy Chilis

The winner, will walk away with the prize to help him/her continue their journey to reaching the cap in the game! A Platinum will help with making you stronger, or if you choose a badge, will help you with gaining your experience much easier!

Now, for the rules! Each entrant must register a level 20 job, below 50% experience in this thread, in the following format:

IGN:
    Job:
    %:
    Screenshot of job before starting:

You MUST provide a screenshot of the job before you participate in the contest, preferably a job at level 20 with less than 50% experience. You have between now and June 30th @ 11:59pm to get a job to that level below that experience cap. If you violate this aspect, you will be disqualified! You can use ANY method necessary to achieve this goal~ Party from level 20-to-50 if you wish, solo, duo, hell you can even ask you to be power-leveled by a friend; just be level 50 by July 25th @ 12:01am. If you reach level 50 before the event deadline, take a screenshot AS SOON AS YOU LEVEL and pm me the screenshot so I can have it on file. I will announce the winners on the 25th! Smile

If you have any questions, concerns, please voice them in this thread! Smile Please have your jobs registered the day before the event starts, I'll be shouting announcements in guild chat and here Smile. I am putting out a lot for this event, so I hope all of you try to participate and JUST HAVE FUN! Smile

Namonaki Smile
Back to top Go down
Avera
Admin
Avera

Stars : 87

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 am

I am also adding that the participants need to be an active member in the guild of Lost Sonata to participate in the Event~
Back to top Go down
https://lostsonata.rpg-board.net
Athinulaki

Athinulaki

Stars : 62

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:14 pm

*.*
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

Stars : 189

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:56 pm

IGN: ChibiKouta
Job: Thief
%:1.02
Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ 00000011
Back to top Go down
Choju

Choju

Stars : 95

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:33 am

Avera wrote:
I am also adding that the participants need to be an active member in the guild of Lost Sonata to participate in the Event~

Well I would believe that'd be self-explanatory Razz if your gonna geta job 30 lvls in what...25 days? I would think you'd have to be active. That and you wouldn't be qualified if you were'nt in the guild Smile

just saying
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 am

Choju wrote:
Avera wrote:

Well I would believe that'd be self-explanatory Razz if your gonna geta job 30 lvls in what...25 days? I would think you'd have to be active. That and you wouldn't be qualified if you were'nt in the guild Smile

just saying

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Avera
Admin
Avera

Stars : 87

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:05 am

Chibikouta wrote:
Choju wrote:
Avera wrote:

just saying

lol xD

lol we actually had a perosn outside of the guidl that found out about it, and asked to participate
Back to top Go down
https://lostsonata.rpg-board.net
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 am

tell him to join the guild >:3
Back to top Go down
Choju

Choju

Stars : 95

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 am

wow. eh, as long as the event stays up in the forum it's good. but whoever told..*wags finger* Basketball
Back to top Go down
Arumat

Arumat

Stars : 6

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:19 pm

IGN: Arumat
%: 47.57%

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ 00000012
Back to top Go down
Arumat

Arumat

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 pm

%: 0.27%

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ 00000013
Back to top Go down
Arumat

Arumat

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 pm

I've yet to decided which class to lvl so i registered both XD
Back to top Go down
Chibikouta

Chibikouta

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Arumat wrote:
%: 0.27%

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ 00000013

note you wrote thief instead of martial artist o_o
Back to top Go down
Arumat

Arumat

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:55 am

yeah i was slackin, i just cut and pasted that and forgot to change it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/   Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Namonaki's Supreme Leveling Champ Event! \o/
Page 1 of 1